Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweater Vests

Walking around campus today, I discovered an article of clothing that, at times, I hate, and at others, I don't mind. This is: the sweater vest.
What irks me is when a sweater vest is worn without an additional article of clothing over it. For some reason, I just feel like the person looks half naked, or like they're wearing socks without the shoes; it's just not complete.
Exhibit A:













courtesy of:prontostyle

Yes he looks happy, but he's actually wondering why his arms don't match the rest of his torso. Most likely, he lost his jacket.

The above is equivalent to:













courtesy of: long-grass



Exhibit B:

















Courtesy of: the nytimes


This man looks much more put together, having found the jacket the man above previously lost.












curtesy of: broken and beautiful

AH, much better!

Until next time,
bluefashion

No comments:

Post a Comment